Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Is Cyberlink Powerdirect a good software to buy?

video editing software similar to imovie
 on magix-movie-edit-pro-17-plus-video-editing-software-review-2.jpg
video editing software similar to imovie image



Aaron


Hey, I'm looking for a new video editing software to buy, I'll be using it for youtube videos of all kinds. I'm looking for a software I can do a lot on, similar to imovie and Final Cut Pro. Would Cyberlink Powerdirect be a good option for me? Also, what do you think about Corel Video Studio X4 Ultimate or some adobe premiere software? Any input will help!
Thank You!



Answer
At University, I learned on Pinnacle Studio, but today I choose Adobe Premier CS5. It's well supported for all types of cameras and video formats with lots of presets as a good starting point for your projects.

It integrates fully with the Adobe Creative Suite, so if you wanted to make titles and motion graphics outside of Premier Pro it's easy with photoshop/after effects. Also because it's integrated with Adobe Soundbooth is really useful for quickly cleaning-up your audio.

If you're not familiar with the Premier Pro software there's lots and lots of free tutorials and youtube tutes to help you do everything you need to.

It's got a familiar layout and controls if you use an other adobe software.

The way I look at learning new software...I don't want to invest a whole load of effort learning new software to be held back by not being able to do something in the application at a later date so I always try to go with the more complicated/industry standard application if it's a field I['m not familiar with, even though it might be a bit of a scary learning curve at first, there's always better help for professional software.

Avid Express is equally good, as is final cut on the Mac.

Free video filming and editing software like iMovie?




Andreggvil


I have a MacBook Pro, but for some reason, it didn't come with iMovie or iPhoto, so I was planning to download it. I originally thought there'd be a free trial, but there wasn't any, and my parents aren't willing to buy the softwares for me. I'm planning to make a video as a farewell present for my friend, but as mentioned previously, I don't have the software to do it. So I was wondering if anyone could help me by giving me a list of free video filming and video editing softwares similar to iMovie? Thanks in advance for the help!


Answer
avid for mac




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is Cyberlink Powerdirect a good software to buy?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment