Sunday, November 17, 2013

what is the best video editing software?

video editing software prices
 on ... Brand  Brother  Brother PE-DESIGN PLUS  Embroidery Software
video editing software prices image



Lakota C


I am trying to start making videos and short films and other things of that sort and I would like to know what the best video editing software system is.
The price doesn't matter, I am willing to pay anything for the best editors.

Thank You!



Answer
The best is Adobe Premiere with After Effects which will cost around $1,700 when bought with Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium - http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/production.html

Cheaper (and easier to use) is Sony Vegas - http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegassoftware ($600)

I need to find a Video editing software with a HD import and will not mess up the quality.?




LottoBait


I have a HD camera and need a good, reliable Video editing software. My price range is $60 (USD). I can't use Adobe After Effects because I have a 32 Bit laptop, and I can't use Windows Movie maker because it messes up the quality.


Answer
have used a few video editing programs and the easiest one has been DVD Slideshow Builder. Very easy to use with professional features and same sort of layout as Movie Maker however a lot more powerful.
Supported video formats:MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, F4V, SWF;
One-click to auto-synchronize video and audio
Free trial:
http://www.ourpix.com/dvd-slide-show.html#150




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment