Saturday, November 23, 2013

What would be a good camera for my needs?

video editing software iphone 5
 on ... , iPhone - Photo & Video - app by Handcrafted Software - LisiSoft.com
video editing software iphone 5 image



Will


So my dad just got the whole adobe creative suit for his job through the creative cloud so I downloaded a couple of things including photoshop onto my computer thinking that it looked cool. Before I had a couple of photo editing softwares like aperture but it just couldn't do what I really wanted to do with the software so I gave up on photo taking and editing. After playing around with photoshop for a while I realized that I could really do any thing that I wanted to do with it so I became interested in photo taking and editing again. My one problem though is that my camera options are not very good. I have an iPhone 4s with which I usually take all my pictures with but if I put the image on full screen on photoshop I can see a bunch of pixels. My dad has also let me borrow his old camera which is a Sony Zeiss 8.1 mega pixel with 15x optical zoom but the zoom is not good and the quality is not any better than the iPhone camera. So I was wondering if there was a cheap good quality camera out there that could fit my needs of just taking good quality outdoor and indoor pictures that I could work with in Photoshop. Also I also downloaded Premiere Pro and After Effects so video capability and quality is an important factor. Any answer or opinion would be greatly appreciated so thank you.


Answer
Try this. It beats all dSLR's when it comes to zoom and you don't even have to know much about photography to use it. Just remember to use it under lots of light all the time or simply use flash when light is low to get good quality pictures consistently. Best of all, it costs less than half of decent dSLR models out there.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/887285-REG/Pentax_12772_X_5_Digital_Camera_Silver.html

How can i put my videos from my ipod video to my windows?




->>JR


I have a project due in 5 days, and i need to get all my clips onto windows.
But i dont know how or what to do.
Any help please?



Answer
I recommend you a Aiseesoft HD Video Converter which can convert HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM and general videos, like MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, QT,etc .
It also can edit the HD movies, such as CUT a video clip, crop the movie, merge several files into one file and so on.
The converted video or audio files are high compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, Motorala, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.
GOOD LUCK!
http://www.converter123.com/Other-Software/Aiseesoft-HD-Video-Converter.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good camera for my needs?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment