Saturday, November 23, 2013

Which of the Sony Vaio AW series come with a TV tuner?

sony vaio laptop for video editing
 on Sony VAIO EB Series VPCEB2JFX
sony vaio laptop for video editing image



Velvet Fox


Hi everyone,

I need to purchase a new laptop, so I've been researching high performance laptops recently as I love video and photo editing. I absolutely love the look of the laptops in the Sony Vaio AW series, but which of them come with a TV tuner, as I can't seem to find a definitive list?

Thanks in advance.



Answer
Sony VAIO AW Series VGN-AW170Y/Q - Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53 GHz - 18.4" Display

they have other models, but this one is one of the better ones


http://www.sonystyle.com

How do I put digital camera videos onto my laptop?




Charlee P


I have a Samsung MiniDV Digital Camera. My laptop is a Sony Vaio. I took some videos from my horse show today, and I want to put the videos onto my laptop. How do I do this please!
My camera doesn't have a USB port.. which is ridiculous... but yeah.



Answer
You'll need to capture the video via firewire - if your PC hasn't already got one you'll need to install a firewire card. They're cheap, easy to install and readily available. I don't know which laptop you've got, so make sure you make the right choice between PCMCIA and Express cards - they're not interchangeable.

You'll also need a firewire cable. Most firewire cards use a 6 pin port, but Sony laptops usually have a 4 pin firewire port if they've got one at all. All MiniDV camcorders have a 4 pin port, so the cable will need to be either 4 pin to 4 pin or 4 pin to 6 pin.

Once everything's connected you can capture and edit the video with Windows Movie Maker (should already be on your PC).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which of the Sony Vaio AW series come with a TV tuner?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment