Monday, November 18, 2013

What laptop hardware do I need to run high-power video editing programs?

laptop for cs5 video editing
 on video editing expert jan ozer describes the new roundtrip audio ...
laptop for cs5 video editing image



Corey


I'm looking to run my Sony Vegas Pro editing program while editing very high definition video on the laptop screen and a separate monitor. I also would like to have PhotoShop CS5 running side by side. I know that this is quite the feat for any laptop. What specs/processors/graphics would I need to run this fairly well?

(Does not need to be a complete streamlined process, but looking to run it without too many glitches.) I must have a laptop, not a desktop.

Thanks!



Answer
Windows XP

what is the best video editing software?




chloe


what is the best video editing software? i have started making youtube videos but want to improve the quality by using a good editing software but don't want to waste my money on an editing software that wont do a good job. my laptop is not a macbook so i can't use imovie also i don't want to get a software that is overly expensive. it has to do these jobs, basic editing (e.g titles, transitions), slow and fast motion, adding pictures and text into the actual videos themselves (like danisnotonfire&amazingphil) also if they is extra tools that would be good to. thankyou for your help:)


Answer
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, but at the price of $3,000 USD it's probably a bit out of your price range. It's the best, but very expensive and there's probably a steep learning curve. Even Sony Vegas Pro is a bit pricey at something like $600 USD.

I'd suggest Pinnacle Studio 16. It's about $100 USD but it does just about everything you wanted.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop hardware do I need to run high-power video editing programs?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment