Monday, November 18, 2013

If i record a game using fraps in 1080p hd will quality be lost combining videos in windows movie maker?

video editing software 1080p
 on Flight (2012) 1080p ~ HOME ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE
video editing software 1080p image



Jae


I used to have adobe premiere pro cs5 but due to some complications don't have it anymore - it was great for editing videos as i taught myself how to use it - unwilling to learn a new one just yet I want to know if windows movie maker will be sufficient enough to combine pure video footage (no special effects or anything) without loosing quality. And no I am not looking for video editing software suggestions.


Answer
You'd better try another professional video editing software.
I used AVS Video Editor,high-definition and fast conversion speed provided........

What is a good free/cheap editing software for gaming videos?

Q. I need a good cheap editing software, I make gaming montages on Youtube and need a good software for editing. Is there anyone who can answer this? I have a PC, and have Windows Vista Service Pack 2.


Answer
The problem with cheap, is that it is low quality.

You could use Movie Maker, etc. But, your quality will be laking.

Now, I'm not sure if you are using a camera, or USB Capture device.

If you are using a camera, switch to a USB Capture device.

I use Pinnacle Movie Box

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/usâ¦

This is a capture device that captures the basic components, S-Video, and DV.
It also comes with Pinnacle Studio 14, a powerful video editing software.

The problem with it is that, the cord is cheap. The programs are expensive, you might as well buy the bundle it is cheaper.


If you are using a USB Capture device, I would still suggest Pinnacle, just because it is an easy to use, but powerful video editor.


To see some of my videos, follow these links:
(quality lacks due to my internet, I hate 3G)

Wii 1080p Metroid Other M Opening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWvMG43Ifâ¦

Wii 360p MP3C Phazze Walk Through
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLWg1rJ0Gâ¦

Here is my channel: Sub4Sub
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sylux8675309

If you have anymore questions shoot me a message over YouTube.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If i record a game using fraps in 1080p hd will quality be lost combining videos in windows movie maker?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment