Sunday, November 17, 2013

What type of computer should I get?

inexpensive laptop for video editing
 on tablet vs laptop2
inexpensive laptop for video editing image



Bill W


I want a fast computer to do video editing, I have a laptop for e-mail, word, outlook etc. I need an inexpensive computer for just pictures and High Definition video editing.


Answer
fast and inexpensive do not go hand-in-hand. the more money you spend, the faster it will get. you could probably build an AMD quad-core system for under $700. for video editing though, you might want to go intel, intel cpus are better than AMD at some things, im not sure if video editing is one of them. but you could probably get an intel core2quad system for under $900, if you are looking at their new EXTREME cpu, then probably $1100+ also for video editing you would probably want a large fast hard drive. large hard drives arent too expensive, you can get a 500gb for $109, or a 1tb (1000gb) for $199. for super-speed you can get a raptor drive for $249 but i forgot the size. and if you are running xp you max out at 3gb ram, probably $60, for vista you can go to 4gb for probably $90.

What's a good inexpensive laptop for HD digital video editing?




Rush_Infor


My Toshiba laptop sucks. It can't handle the 780p and 1080p HD video editing workload I am giving it. Sony Vegas 9 and Premiere freeze constantly. What is a good laptop for video editing? What specifications should I look for in terms of modern processor speed/technology/graphic card/memory/etc...?

Also keep in mind I don't want to spend $2000... ideally I'd like to spend $1000.



Answer
What Toshiba Laptop model you have? You may not need to get a new laptop you may just need to upgrade your RAM memory.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of computer should I get?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment