Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Can a personal laptop be a tax write off if I'm just using it for my business?

best laptop for video editing 2013
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best laptop for video editing 2013 image



Shakim


I'm an actor/model/video editor and I would like to buy a MacBook Pro so I can start editing my reel, and other people's reels. My friend has final cut pro, on his IMac and he is going to put it on my macbook pro when i get it. So I was wondering could that be a tax write off.


Answer
No NOT when you will also be using it for your own personal use also OK.
Would have to be used exclusively for business purposes no personal use at all OK.
Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 07/02/2013

What's a good video editing app for android?




Emily


Right now my laptop is out of business, so I need to use my phone to make YouTube videos. What I need is an app that'll do 2 things: trim the videos, and then merge them into one. Each app that I've tried has these little things that make them useless, and it's mostly because I can only use free versions. Is there an android app that anyone has used that is free, doesn't suck, and does at least those two things?


Answer
Try to use:
http://androidtarija.blogspot.com/2013/02/ultimate-special-fx-video-effects.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a personal laptop be a tax write off if I'm just using it for my business?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment