Wednesday, September 18, 2013

need help with video editing regarding resolution?

video editing software canon 550d
 on windows explorer address bar or by using the included client software ...
video editing software canon 550d image



Deepak


hi, my friends working for an arts organization shot some cultural dance sequences using canon 550d dslr camera.

they have accidently shot the video with the resolution 1440 x 1080 instead of full hd!

now the final output looks good on the comp, but when they burn the dvd of the same, the output is really bad.

anyway to fix this?



Answer
If you want people to answer your question, please state also the software names.

If it looks good on the comp, i assume it is the dvd burning problem.

Please explain how bad the output is, the quality could be lowered of the screen could become square instead of widescreen. If my assumption is correct, you might have set the dvd burning settings to 4:3, which it should be 16:9 for a better look.

Try exporting the video first, check if it is ok in windows media player or quicktime or vlc. then burn it with correct settings.

Canon T2i Black side bars on 1080p youtube videos?




jacob


How do I get rid of the black side bars on my youtube videos. I have a Canon T2i/550d, and I shoot video in 30fps 1080p. I use windows movie maker


Answer
As Windows Movie maker is free software from Microsoft I suggest you upgrade, especially as you have a good HD camera you should have a good editing program too.
I use Sony Vegas Pro 10, there are plenty of Youtube tutorials on how to get it free.
For HD you should upload a 1280x720 project for it to fill the whole screen (I don't know whether you can choose the screen size in Windows Movie Maker).
I appreciate your effort to remove the black bars.

Hope this helped and good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: need help with video editing regarding resolution?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment