Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What laptop would be great for video editing?

samsung laptop for video editing
 on ... Galaxy S text transfer: Backup Samsung Galaxy S text to computer
samsung laptop for video editing image



soccerfan


First of I don't want an apple cause they are way to expensive. So I was wondering which laptop is great for video editing and if it helps I'm planning to use adobe premiere and a blue snowball microphone as part of my studio but which laptop will be great for doing this?


Answer
I know you dont want to hear this but the answer to your question is honestly a mac book. They are great for editing. Try to invest in one. If not.. The next best alternative could possibly be a samsung laptop or.. Dell.

What is the best laptop with gaming, photo and video editing, cad and 3d rendering?




JRH


I want to buy a laptop that could fit my daily use. Basically, a laptop that is best use for autocadd, 3dmax, photo and video editing, gaming and other architectural/structural design software.


Answer
The Samsung Series 9 or Dell Alienware M17x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop would be great for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment