Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How can I increase my laptops processor speed?

laptop for video editing and rendering
 on 3D Game Animation Computer Software Rendering Modeling Graphics Design ...
laptop for video editing and rendering image



SportsSEA


I have a Toshiba laptop and it has a 2.7 ghz (up to 3.2) but I do a lot of video editing and need better rendering speed. Is there something to buy or should I just get a desktop? I don't run any program while I render videos. I have a AMD processor.


Answer
Overclock your processor. But I do really suggest getting a desktop. Desktop is better especially if you do a lot of video editting. Get a processor with more hyper threading.

Does a grahpics card matter when video editing?




Warren F


I am planning on buying a laptop soon for video editing. My question is that for video editing does your graphics card matter much, or is the processor and ram more of a factor when video editing?

Thanks



Answer
The video card is a major factor when video editing. If you are going to be doing a lot of it you should consider getting a desktop and a video card that is made for video editing.

A friend of mine got one 3 years ago that was like $800. It had that round wheel that lets you go forward and reverse through the video. It was such a powerful card he could do everything in real time without having to render the video all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I increase my laptops processor speed?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment