Friday, September 20, 2013

What is the best laptop for me?

best laptop hard drive for video editing
 on editing you want to have fast access to the video editing computer ...
best laptop hard drive for video editing image



Justin


I want to buy a laptop for under 1000 dollars. I usually do stuff like photo and video editing, play games, make videos with adobe after effects,photoshop, website development, listening to a lot of music, and other general stuff. I would like it to at least have 8gb ram, over 500gb hard drive, and a fast processor to do all the things that I like to do. I also want something with a 15 in. + screen, but if it's smaller that will be ok. Touch screen and windows 8 would be nice too but not needed.


Answer
What kind of games are you talking about?
if its light gaming like facebook games to starcraft 2. I'd say just get a macbook pro since your photoediting
If your playing games like battlefield 3, youll probably want a republic of gaming from Asus laptop.

I'm personally a fan of Asus since I have gotten 3 laptops from them and I don't really like how people think Macs are better than PCs because theyre not. UNLESS your photo or video editing.

DONT get alienware...the only thing good about alienware is their tech support, and that only lasts as long as you ordered it to be.

How feasible is it for me to use my laptop as my video editing station?




somegirl


If I keep all my personal documents and everything on my external hard drive and customize my laptop for memory, etc. should I be able to have a portable video editing station with my laptop? (I've worked with final cut pro, but am thinking of using vegas pro on my laptop)


Answer
I have been using vegas for video editing on my laptop for 4 years with no problems. You can do all of the same things on a laptop that you can do on a desktop system. The important thing is to make sure your laptop has the resources to edit video. The bigger your project, the more CPU and memory you will need and a GPU will just add to ease of use and faster rendering. Before I got my new system was editing video on a 450 MHz celeron with no GPU successfully. Rendering was a bit slow but it still worked. I can imagine that your laptop is probably 5 times faster than that and if you do have a GPU then you should e good to go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for me?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment