Friday, September 20, 2013

What video editing software has slow motion compatible with mac?

video editing software in mac
 on Paint.NET  Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
video editing software in mac image



smile(:


I have iMovie 08' but sadly it doesn't have slow motion. Does anybody know if there is a free video editing software compatible with mac that has it? Or does anybody know of one that isn't too expensive, but free would be better. Thanks :)


Answer
If you have a mac, you would use I-Movie. Or you may try this video editor, I always use it to edit HD video and make funny video, my friends recommend it to me, it has 10 times free trial without any limitation, it's clean without any virus, I think it deserves a try.

What is the Video Editing Software on the Mac Book called?




TheBurchBo


What is the video editing software that comes on the mac book called?


Answer
Theres two main ones, iMovie is the "free" one you get on most macs as part of iLife. Final Cut is the higher end one which you pay for - its effectively the same with some extra features.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What video editing software has slow motion compatible with mac?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment