Friday, September 20, 2013

What is the best video editing software for a mac iBook G4?

video editing software that comes with mac
 on TextMate makes running shell scripts dead easy  all you need to do ...
video editing software that comes with mac image



gordja09


I have a iBook G4, which comes with iMovie. The problem with it though is that when you upload it to the internet to a site like youtube, the titles become blury and stuff. I'm shooting with a Sony Handycam MiniDV. If there is a way to fix this please let me know. Also if there is any good free video editing software out there for mac. Thanks in advance.


Answer
Try QuickMix for free, link below. Consider iLife for about 80 bucks that has several nifty applications including iMovie which is great.

What is a good video editing program I can get for free?




Josh


I want to start making some youtube videos, and the video editing program that came with my computer just does'nt get the job done! I dont have a fancy Mac or anything like that. So what is a easy, free, and useful video editing software that I should get?


Answer
Check out LightWorks, http://www.lwks.com. It used to be a very expensive video editing program but has now been released as freeware. Many professional movies have been edited on LightWorks.

You can also check out the Source Filmmaker, http://sourcefilmmaker.com. This is the tool that Valve uses to make their in-game movies. It's pretty cool.

They are both free, although Lightworks has some extended codec support for pretty cheap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best video editing software for a mac iBook G4?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Really great news!!! this information is well worth looking everyone. Good tips. I will be sharing this with all of my friends! Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    ___________________________
    Video editor for mac

    ReplyDelete