Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What are some free video editing software programs for journalists?

video editing software online
 on photo editor edit your photos pictures and images online for free edit
video editing software online image



Justin


I am looking into taking journalism and was looking for different video editing software programs that are free online. What are good video editing software programs for journalism students. Thanks


Answer
I made this entirely with freeware, so yes, there are excellent free video editors out there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7C9a-3c78Y

How about three very good freeware video editor programs, Freemake, FileLab, or VSDC? Each is safe, fully functioning, no watermarks, will not ask for money, and are recent releases that are HD capable. Take your pick:
http://ezvideoedit.blogspot.com/2012/10/joining-merging-splitting-cutting-and.html

What is a free, easy to learn video editing software?




Ladaja


I would like to get a free, online, download of a video editing software. Please help me by giving me any suggestions you guys have. Also, I prefer if they are easy to learn & it is actually good.


Answer
Video pad is really good, for me atleast.
You can link and unlink audio from video clips.
Add effects, and what not.

Its free and simple. (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some free video editing software programs for journalists?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment