Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What is a good laptop for video-editing?

laptop for video editing
 on Sony VAIO VGC-RM1  HD Video Editing System | iTech News Net
laptop for video editing image



IckleAnn


I currently have a Dell Inspiron 15 and it used to have a battery life of an hour and a half and now has a battery life of under 20 minutes. I've had it for about three years now and when I try to edit videos from my nikon d5100, it gets really slow. My brother says it's because it's too old and can't handle it or something. I was wondering what a good laptop for video editing is. Yes, I want a laptop because a PC is too big for my room and I need it to be portable...(the laptop should also be on the affordable side O______O)


Answer
When editing video RAM becomes a major issue along with having a large amount of hard disk space to use a s a virtual drive. Personally I use a HP DV7 with two I7 processors, 8GB RAM and 2TB disk space. You can probably get away with an 5 and 1TB of disk space, but I would say that you should try for that 8GB RAM, it will make a huge difference in photo and video editing- which make? It doesn't really matter unless you have the money to shell out for Alienware and their speed optimised machines, but that comes at a hefty premium

What laptop would be great for video editing?




soccerfan


First of I don't want an apple cause they are way to expensive. So I was wondering which laptop is great for video editing and if it helps I'm planning to use adobe premiere and a blue snowball microphone as part of my studio but which laptop will be great for doing this?


Answer
I know you dont want to hear this but the answer to your question is honestly a mac book. They are great for editing. Try to invest in one. If not.. The next best alternative could possibly be a samsung laptop or.. Dell.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good laptop for video-editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment