Thursday, September 19, 2013

What is a good video editing software for making a movie for a school?

video editing software yahoo
 on Trick & Reece Low Ft Treyy G - Drop It Low (Original Mix) [Club ...
video editing software yahoo image



zaubereixm


If my school approves my request, I will be making a movie for Jackson Creek Middle School. I was wondering if any of you yahoo answer-ers would let me know of any good video editing software for something like this, maybe even for effects like plasma weapons, etc., but I'm getting off track. I was looking for something that will let me cut and compile videos, add music in with different volumes, movie-like credits, etc. Thanks! Well, that took a bit to type.


Answer
If you want effects, there is really only one decent option, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. In all honesty as much as Vegas and the like are great programs and simple to use, nothing compares to Adobe for special effects.

What's the best and easiest video editing software out there?




Nick


I've heard of a few video editing software that's been out there for a while that I personally enjoy using but I'd like to have the Yahoo Answer's personal opinion on the best and easiest video editing software out today. Cost of the product shall not be a worry.


Answer
Currently it is iMovie09 on Mac - best beginner video editing in its class.
http://www.apple.com/ilife/imovie/

if your on Windows I would have a look at Adobe Premier Elements or Sony Vegas




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing software for making a movie for a school?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment