Sunday, September 15, 2013

What kind of video editing is goo for uploading to YouTube and vista?

64 bit video editing software
 on NISSAN ALMERA 1.5L 2000 PAPER WORK OF CAR 1-Warranty Booklet and ...
64 bit video editing software image






So I really love making videos with my iPod but I can NEVER figure out how to edit them. Or at least the long ones.
I hve tried windows movie maker but it never works on my 64 bit toshiba computer (vista) or my xp computer.
What is a video editing software that works well and can upload to YouTube. I mainly do makeup and beauty videos but I also like to do skits and stuff.
What do you think?



Answer
At first, my windows movie maker works well on windows 7 system to edit videos, and I think it will cover what you said about editing on windows vista, too. You may need to convert iPod videos to some other formats such as avi, I suppose.
Furthermore, videos can be imported from devices like iPod to computer and edited, uploaded to YouTube/ Facebook in a program named ArcSoft ShowBiz. (www.arcsoft.com/showbiz) You can try the program for free to finish your tasks.

What happens if program doesnt have Native 64-bit OS support?




Bobby Krau


I am thinking about buying a video editing software called power director 10 deluxe and it says it doesnt have Native 64-bit OS support. Is this okay.


Answer
It's fine. The amount of memory it can use will be limited but it was designed with that limitation.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of video editing is goo for uploading to YouTube and vista?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment