Monday, September 16, 2013

What are some good video editing softwares?

video editing software vegas
 on Best HD Video Editing Software
video editing software vegas image



C dogg


I was wondering, what are some good video editing softwares besides sony vegas and windows movie maker? I need software with good slow mo and fast motion editing. Any ideas?
Thanks
I need them to be free by the way



Answer
If you want true editing apps, go with Premiere, Final Cut, Avid. Premiere has an entry-level app "Elements"/ Final Cut does not nor does Avid. They have Express labled apps but they are not entry-level. That is not to say you can't take the leap but it will require a lot of reading and trial and error on your part. It's worth it in the long run. If you want to be able to do whatever you can think of, you need to start moving in this direction and away from the free ones. It'll cost you in several ways but it's worth it.

What is a good video editing software that is $150 or lower?




swift


What do u think is a good video editing software for those prices, that are sold in stores only?

I prefer Sony Vegas but I haven't seem them in stores for over a month.

I would like to buy new software.



Answer
I use MAGIX Edit Pro 14+. I hear they have Version 15 now.

www.Magix.com

*
*
*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good video editing softwares?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment