Friday, January 10, 2014

How do I capture video from an Xbox 360 to a computer and what do I need?

video editing software xbox 360
 on xbox 360 controller for pc selection list Set up Xbox 360 Controller ...
video editing software xbox 360 image



thelunchbo


I want to record videos of Gameplay footage from my game to my computer, so I can edit it and such.

Any Ideas how I would go about doing this?

Also, I will need to know exactly what things I need aside from video editing software. I have that.



Answer
You would need some form of video capture device (either USB or PCI...USB ones are generaly cheaper but have less features and lower quality recording) and connect the AV out of your TV to the capture device and using the software that comes with it you will be able to save your gameplay as an MPG or AVI file to use in your video editing software

Im looking to start recording my xbox 360 gameplay. I am probably going to buy a hauppage hd pvr or a platinum?




Baker


If i get the happauge hd pvr, what video editing software can i use with it? Sony Vegas Pro is way too expensive for me.....and if i get the dazzle what video editing can i use with it?


Answer
First off dont even waste your time with dazzle, it will just give you an headache and many bad recordings with sound and video out of sync. So save yourself now. Your best bet is a hd pvr.

If you have a standalone tristar mx hd pvr recorder, or a hauppage hd pvr, you can use that.

Plug the PS3 (xbox 360 or ds or wii) into the tristar mx hd pvr INPUT ports, and plug the tristar mx hd pvr OUTPUT ports to your TV. Change the input on the hd pvr so you see your PS3 on the TV (this means the signal from the PS3 is going through your tristar mx hd pvr.) Pop in blank micro sd card, flash drive, thumb drive, or just record to the internal hard drive, start your game and hit record on the tristar mx hd pvr.

When you're done, hit stop on the tristar mx hd pvr.

You can now watch the video you just made from hd pvr player by pressing play or put into your PC's by the USB cable and edit it using Microsoft Movie maker, or whatever other video editing tool you have. Once the tristar mx hd pvr is connected to your computer, you can convert it into whatever format you need based on your ultimate purpose (like posting to youtube.). Keep in mind you can also connect it to your computer by a network cable too. Or just burn micro sd card or flash drives all day. You can even make copies for your friends to show off your work. You can do all the copying directly from the tristar mx hd pvr. So need to really use a computer ;)

here is an example of the hd pvr i wrote about:
http://www.newelectronx.com/proddetail.php?prod=tristar-mx-dvr




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I capture video from an Xbox 360 to a computer and what do I need?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment