Sunday, January 5, 2014

What is the best company to buy Desktop and laptop computers from that are great for video editing? (No macs)?

fast laptop for video editing
 on Here's the look on the lights...
fast laptop for video editing image



Anime Fan


What is the best brand to look at in desktop computers and laptops that work fast and clear in video viewing and editing but are not macs? I'm not referring to programs that come with it since I'll be buying my own editing software.


Answer
I would recommend you to check out ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...

What is the difference between these laptops and which one should I get?




Sofia


Like which one is the best quality? I want the best graphics for gaming and video editing. I surf the Internet (Google Chrome) a lot and prefer it to be decently fast.

Acer Aspire V3-771G-9809 17.3-Inch Laptop

Acer Aspire V3-771G-6851
17.3-Inch Laptop

Acer Aspire V3-571G-6407 15.6-Inch Laptop

Acer Aspire V3-571G-9686 15.6-Inch Laptop

This is all I can afford, I don't have more than $1000 dollars. I think all of these and their specs are on Amazon, so just copy paste the laptops in the amazon search. My phone isn't letting me put the links down so sorry about that inconvenience. Thanks for your help.



Answer
I like the Acer Aspire V3-571G-9686 15.6-Inch Laptop ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best company to buy Desktop and laptop computers from that are great for video editing? (No macs)?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment