Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Is there a free video editing software that supports zip files?

video editing software zip
 on WinZip 15.5 Free & Full Download � TechTweets
video editing software zip image



lala


i recorded a video on my sprint phone that i would like to edit but its a zip file so i cant open it with windows live movie maker and that's the only thing i have to use to edit videos. PLEASE HELP >.<


Answer
dan frear is right

Is there any good, free editing/effects software I can get?




Sergiy


I am looking for some effects and editing software for videos. I want to use this for something at school, but I don't want anything coming out of my wallet. Any suggestions?


Answer
Well, Its an exellent program that is fre.. NOW. it didn't used to be, untill someone gave it to me. anyway download it here: http://www.snipingames.co.nr its My website, so you can trust it! :D the program is called "Sony Vegas 8.0" it was originally $400 so be grateful!! and its not illegal so don't worry.download it, and when its done open it up and select register online and fill in the blanks. The only ones you need to fill in with True information is NAme, Last name, Zip code, Email.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a free video editing software that supports zip files?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment