Wednesday, January 8, 2014

how do you build a render farm on a PC?

vaio laptop for video editing
 on sony-vaio-rm1-video-editing-system.jpg
vaio laptop for video editing image



Jack Liddy


I am 14 years old an am very good with technology and i enjoy video editing/3d design but complicated scenes take forever on my laptop thats a sony vaio laptop with
intel i7 quad core 3.6mhz
8gb ram
i want to make a render farm with some old desktop computers i have lying around and i was hoping that someone could tell me step by step or direct me to a step by step guide on how to make one.



Answer
LOL - it's like these guys anticipated your question two years ago:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/render-farm-node,2340.html

Cheers;

Wire

What is the best video editing software for a high school student?




Riley


I've got a really nice Sony HD camera and a good Vaio laptop with 4 gigs of ram and a nice processor, but I'm sick of making my films on windows movie maker and other free software. What would be good software to buy that a high schooled can make within a few weeks doing odd jobs?


Answer
You may try sony vegas or adobe premiere.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do you build a render farm on a PC?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment