Friday, January 10, 2014

What is a reliable, easy to use video editing software?

good windows laptop for video editing
 on Fix the caps lock problem in Windows | Daves Computer Tips
good windows laptop for video editing image



Travis


Windows Movie Maker is constantly crashing, on both of my computers! (an older XP desktop and brand new windows 7 laptop)

I'll pay good money for a video editing software that works.


as a side note:
Is the fact my camera records in .AVI a possibility for the unstableness?



Answer
for me it's Ezvid - very easy to use, simple and yet can be a best alternativeTo paid and expensive software.

Ezvid is totally FREE of use with no registration required for download. Download Ezvid here http://www.ezvid.com/

Plus learn cool and fun tutorials available on its blog http://www.ezvid.com/blog

Other freeware video editing software are listed here: http://www.ezvid.com/top_5_freeware_software_for_windows

What is the best Windows laptop for video, picture, and audio editing?




ALEX


For my good grades my parents are thinking of buying me a laptop and one of my hobbies is to edit videos, so I was wondering what Windows laptop is the best for editing? PLEASE don't suggest a Mac!!! I don't have the money for a Mac and I would also prefer not to have one. So please give me your opinions! Also if you could give me a link to where I could get info and purchase this laptop. ThX


Answer
If you want personalized, reliable and quick advice, you should check out ProCompare.com -- http://procompare.com/top/laptops. They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops based on reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you optimize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a reliable, easy to use video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment