Friday, January 10, 2014

What is a good video editing software?

cheap laptop for video editing 2011
 on The reason for shortage of cheap laptops is disruptions in supplies ...
cheap laptop for video editing 2011 image



Michael


i am looking into a new editing system primarily to edit DVDs on, now my laptop is a 2011 Toshiba C655-S5122 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM Intel Core i3 M 380 @ 2.53GHz. my budget is under $100, i need something powerful and that renders pretty fast, and i would like it to burn after rendering. i have tried multiple programs, currently using AVS VideoEditor witch is glitched and freezes up constantly.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
~MC



Answer
Well it's going to be hard to find a good one for under $100. I'm do professional video editing and they can get a little pricey.

I would recommend look a Corel video studio software. It works very good and there are different versions and also Sony Vegas.

Corel editing software if definitely my favorite on the lower end editing software.

Now if you want to go professional you could look into Adobe Premiere. There are some older versions out there on ebay and places like that where you can buy it used or cheap. Just make sure you are getting a software code and not just the installation disks. I learned to use Adobe Premiere CS5 version. CS6 is out now but you can the older version CS4 pretty cheap sometimes. I wouldn't go any lower then Adobe CS4.

Feel free to email me if you have any more questions you need help with
Hope this helps!

Which Macbook Pro should I get for editing videos?




Crystal


Right now I have an acer and it definitely doesn't have the right graphics card for what I like to do.
I edit videos with Sony Vegas, use Photoshop, and I also use music programs like fruity loops. So I guess you could say I need something with a large processor? Graphics card? and memory...?

I'm aware that these same PC programs won't work on a MAC but on my MAC I plan to use final cut pro for editing videos, adobe Photoshop for mac and garage band for music.

I want to get the CHEAPEST version of the mac that I can get. It does not need to have a retina display. Honestly...the difference between a retina and non retina doesn't matter to me. As long as I can see what I'm editing. It could be a 2012 or 2011 version... What is MOST important is the processor. I want something that won't lag (like my acer aspire) and overheat when using extensive programs like final cut pro (my acer overheats all the time...but it's 18in soo....)

I hear people mention intel irs graphics? GPU? Don't know too much about those terms but I'm sure they're things I should look out for.

Please help out, thanks!



Answer
Sony Vegas won't run on a Mac - as you already know

To run Adobe Photoshop/Premier Pro etc, etc, you need to make sure the computer (whether a Mac or Windows PC) meets the minimum system requirements for running the software. The most important considerations are the amount of RAM, and the GPU (the graphics card), and the screen resolution is important as far as laptops are concerned. The more RAM you have the better, dedicated GPU's are better than integrated video cards.The processor speed is probably the least of your worries.

Adobe publishes the system requirements on their website http://www.adobe.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment