Monday, January 6, 2014

Switching to new Video editing and special effects software, any suggestions?

video editing software xilisoft
 on Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate V7.7 - DownloadHill | Totally Free ...
video editing software xilisoft image



xtremegms3


I've been using adobe primiere pro cs3 and after affects cs3 for a long time now and i want to upgrade to a better edditing and special effects software. I was thinking about upgrading to avid or primiere cs4 but not sure. I hate exporting projects in primiere cs3 because most of the export settings don't work. What software do you recommend?

BTW- I'm a windows user.



Answer
I know a site which gives introduction to various good video editors,such as Xilisoft Video Editor,ImTOO Video Editor,Aimersoft Video Editor and so on.

How do I add a video from my digital camera to windows movie maker?




cole1893


I have windows movie maker but I can't add the videos that I take with my kodax digital camera to add. How do I import or save the videos so that I can use the windows movie maker?


Answer
First save the contents of the digicam to the PC, then at explorer - check the file extension name of the video. You're in luck If it's mpeg. Then Open WMMaker, import video and do what you like to do.

If it's of other file extensio name, then You'll need another software, a video converter to convert the video (it's 3gp probably) into avi/wmv/mpeg format (only format read by WMMaker). Only then you can import it to WMMaker to either edit, add subs, music or whatever.

Suggest you use Xilisoft or Avex video converters. Many are free from the net but with limitations depending on who made it.

Goodluck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Switching to new Video editing and special effects software, any suggestions?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment