Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What kind of video editing is goo for uploading to YouTube and vista?

video editing software windows 7 64 bit
 on Free Video Editing Software For Windows 7
video editing software windows 7 64 bit image






So I really love making videos with my iPod but I can NEVER figure out how to edit them. Or at least the long ones.
I hve tried windows movie maker but it never works on my 64 bit toshiba computer (vista) or my xp computer.
What is a video editing software that works well and can upload to YouTube. I mainly do makeup and beauty videos but I also like to do skits and stuff.
What do you think?



Answer
At first, my windows movie maker works well on windows 7 system to edit videos, and I think it will cover what you said about editing on windows vista, too. You may need to convert iPod videos to some other formats such as avi, I suppose.
Furthermore, videos can be imported from devices like iPod to computer and edited, uploaded to YouTube/ Facebook in a program named ArcSoft ShowBiz. (www.arcsoft.com/showbiz) You can try the program for free to finish your tasks.

How do i download Adobe Flash Player 10 for Windows 7?




Randee


I have Windows 7 and need to download Adobe Flash Player for a video editing software, but every time i try and download it it says it cant and it failed. Is there a way i can download this?

Thanks!



Answer
Hi Robin,

If you happen to be using Windows 64-bit, that could be the problem. It appears as if the lasted version of Adobe Flash Player is not fully compatible with 64-bit PCs. Here is some more information on this topic - http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/311-latest-version-adobe-flash-player.html

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Cassandra
Microsoft Windows Outreach




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of video editing is goo for uploading to YouTube and vista?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment