Thursday, January 9, 2014

What video editing software do you recommend?

video editing software youtube free
 on the best video editor available wondershare video editor is your ...
video editing software youtube free image



Kalysha


I like doing little "music videos" on youtube and the only video editing software i have is Windows Movie Maker. Does anyone know of some free software that's really good and that could give me some really nice, professional-looking effects?

Thanks guys!
Haha, well, i've seen plenty of free software, I would just like to know which ones people have tested. I can't afford to download anything.



Answer
Nothing free is going to be any better than Windows Movie Maker. If you want something awesome but expensive, go with Adobe Premiere Pro. If you want something good and affordable, go with Adobe Premiere Elements.

What is the best free video editing software to use for youtube videos on a windows computer?




Jennifer


I'm a youtube beauty guru and I'm trying to find a good free video editing software for window. I've tried their "Movie Maker" but it isn't compatible to be uploaded to youtube and you have to change it to mpeg or something like that and it's just too much hassle for me. I want some thing simple but good. I want to be able to have my own video intro and be able to speed up the video so I can do voice overs to make my videos a little shorter. Plus I need to be able to take multiple video clips and put them together into one longer video. Please help! I really need something for a quite a few months while I save up to buy a mac so I can use imovie. Thanks!!

Check out my channel too! : http://www.youtube.com/user/jenn9615



Answer
May I suggest three very good free video editor programs, Freemake, FileLab, or VSDC? Each is safe, fully functioning, no watermarks, will not ask for money, and are recent releases that are HD capable. Some even have green-screen (chroma key) and split-screen (picture in picture) editing. Take your pick:
http://ezvideoedit.blogspot.com/2012/10/joining-merging-splitting-cutting-and.html

Please also view a bit of the following YouTube videos edited with the above programs. They may help you decide:

FileLab:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYbAe-mUscs

VSDC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyOn5DdUZs

Freemake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6tPMPhaM7A




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What video editing software do you recommend?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment