Sunday, January 5, 2014

What all do I need to start making gameplay videos on YouTube?

video editing software xbox 360
 on DailyTech - Halo 4 Launches for Xbox 360, to Compete with Call of Duty ...
video editing software xbox 360 image






Like, video editing software and capture cards and stuff.
Also, what are the best brands?
For PS3



Answer
Roxio game capture (for xbox 360 and ps3) is one of the cheapest ways to get into gameplay videos (HD pvr once you get a good subscriber base)
http://www.amazon.com/Roxio-248400-Game-Capture/dp/B004QMUIO6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315250974&sr=8-1

I'm assuming you are on console but if your on pc then fraps is the way to go for capturing
http://www.fraps.com/buy.php
Free alternative:
http://www.wegame.com/ (not as good quality)

If you want to add commentary than you should add a mic (idk if you already have one) I don't have a specific brand but if you look on ebay you can find a decent one for 10-20 bucks

For editing software I use the free version of video pad, free, effective, and HD
http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html

That's all I can think of for now but If you have any other questions look it up and I'm sure you will find it

What capture card (compatible for Xbox 360) is the best deal?




La'Bonkia


Its about to be my birthday and im looking into getting a capture card to record my games on the xbox. What capture card is the best deal? I am looking for something with decent enough quality to where it wont distract from the gameplay, and something that comes with video editing software. I dont need something that is out of control expensive, but im willing to put some money into it if it is worth it. Thanks!


Answer
The Roxio Game Cap HD Pro just came out, it has the same quality as the $250 recorders (Happague, Black Magic, Elgato) for just $130. Cheapest one on the market with HD quality. The next step down would be a regular Roxio or Dazzle. Pretty bad quality though as they are both SD, then with the computer rendering and Youtube nerf, the quality would be terrible in final draft. The Roxio Game cap HD comes with pretty good editing software.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What all do I need to start making gameplay videos on YouTube?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment