Sunday, January 5, 2014

What is the best video editing software for linux?

video editing software open source
 on ... Open Source Video Capture Software for Windows | Computer Software is
video editing software open source image



Eric


I searched on my synaptic package manager and found alot of video editing software. I downloaded some and tried some. Which one is the best?

I would like one that can.
Open, edit, and save multiple file types.
Take clips out of a video
Add sound files to the video
Some extra stuff would be nice too

I'm using ubuntu 9.10



Answer
t@b ZS4 Video Editor for Linux is a good example.
it has the functions you want and it is totally free, try this:
http://www.brothersoft.com/t-b-zs4-video-editor-for-linux-319181.html?utm_source=answer&utm_medium=yuki&utm_campaign=Computers_Internet

What is the best video editing software?




Caylee


Im looking for a good video editing software, im really looking for a good free one.But if you know of any please comment.I want a video editing software for youtube.I like shanedawsontv`s editing on his videos on youtube. :D thanks


Answer
Avidemux is free, open source, and extremely powerful video editing software that can handle just about any type of format, size, etc... I've used it for years now to convert videos for use on youtube, converting DVD's for play on my tablet, etc...

Another good free one that is very simple to use is Hampster video converter. Both are available from CNET at www.download.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best video editing software for linux?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment