Saturday, January 11, 2014

What is a good video editer software like Windows Movie Maker?

video editing software like windows movie maker
 on ... import the converted files to windows movie maker to make new videos
video editing software like windows movie maker image



Mitchell C


I am looking for a cheap(if not free) video editing software like Windows Movie Maker. I am mainly going to be using thing for Music related videos so I will need a software that lets me import audio. If anyone could help me out it would be appreciated! thanks!


Answer
VSDC Video Editor.

Free and permanent with no watermark.

What are some video editing software for beginners?







What are some video editing software for beginners? (not windows movie maker). I need something that's not too complicated. Also, if there is one with a video converter, that would be nice.

I am not too familiar with video editing.



Answer
To make better slideshows you you need more advanced and professioanl but still user friendly software.
I have used a few video editing programs and the easiest one has been DVD Slideshow Builder. Very easy to use with professional features and same sort of layout as Movie Maker however a lot more powerful.
Free Trial:
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.html#150




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editer software like Windows Movie Maker?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment