Wednesday, February 19, 2014

if i film at 50/60 fps, and edit my video in a 24/30 fps timeline, would i loose the smoothness of my video?




Estuardo


since youtube and vimeo encoders only support up to 30fps, if i edit my film on a 24/30fps would this take away the smoothing effect that the 60 fps format gives to the video?
if not, there is any software that would be able to read the 50/60fps on a 24/30 fps timeline without loosing the 60fps effect?
wich one?
how can i do that?
thanks!
im sorry for my english, I'm not a english native speaker, and the film terms are different,im hoping you will understand, i was wondering if i can shoot HFR videos, because i believe that the future is moving towards more frame rates, and would like to know if there is anyway if this can be share online, beside a movie theater
this is the link of the the article that I'm trying to figure out, cause i already have videos shot in 60FPS but I don't want them to be in slow motion..

http://www.red.com/learn/red-101/high-frame-rate-video



Answer
Jim A gave you a good answer, however there is a glaring problem in your question:

"any software that would be able to read the 50/60fps"

50 fps is used for video shot for the PAL video format (50 Hz mains) and 60 fps is used for video shot to NTSC video standards (60 Hz mains) First you need to determine what frequency your local power is delivered before picking the frame rate of your video.

What video recording software will let me render videos from 720P to 1080P in 60FPS ?




The Prophe


I use Vegas Pro 11, though I cannot render 60FPS via 1080P.

I mostly use MPEG-4 formats.
I mostly edit videos of game-play from various games over PC, I record in 1080P though cannot render in 1080P.

I record with FRAPS, and prefer to render the video in 60FPS rather than uploading the video based upon it's recorded performance(I like to render the video in 60FPS because I rather smooth game-play over the decreased performance from FRAPS).



Answer
Fraps doesn't compress the video, so the recorded file is quite huge.
So, you always have to convert your video to reduce the file size.
Try Bandicam. Bandicam compresses the recording video when recording,
so you can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting because the recorded file size is much smaller than Fraps.
- Fraps: 300MB
- Bandicam: 15MB

To get 720p/1080p video for YouTube, see the manual below:
http://www.gamerecordingprogram.com/faqs/how_to_make_1080p_youtube_videos/

If you want to edit recorded video in Sony Vegas, you should change the codec of Bandicam
Start Bandicam, click Presets (For Edit - Premiere/Sony Vegas) button under the Video tab
See http://www.gamerecordingprogram.com/faqs/how_to_edit_recorded_streaming_video/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: if i film at 50/60 fps, and edit my video in a 24/30 fps timeline, would i loose the smoothness of my video?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment