Sunday, February 16, 2014

What would be the best laptop for video editing?




Joe E


I know this is a very general question, but in your opinion, what would be the best laptop for under $1300 that is good for video editing (I would also use it for school work, web browsing, movies and music)?
But couldn't I get a much better quality laptop with much better components thats not a mac for cheaper?



Answer
Well, I hear a lot of good about Apple, and I am sure they are good for video editing, but Mac's are generally expensive.

If you prefer to get a PC, I know the perfect one for you. It's an HP Pavilion dv6000 (also called the "HP Pavilion Entertainment PC"). It cost me $1209 with all tax, but included a free HP all-in-one printer (scanner, etc). There are many free inclusive programs. There is this one called Cyberlink Power Producer, it is by far the best I've used yet. I made a full DVD for my friend's birthday, with content about her. It has a full DVD menu, custom background of her & me, and I chose which scene I want on each page, and the style of buttons, etc. I even have background music on the menu. It allows me to make scenes, add subtitles, add transition effects, add audio, add music, add video, pictures, etc. You can even add effects such as snowfall, water rippling, and much much more. You can capture content directly from the program, as there is a built in webcam & microphones. You can even capture content from video cameras that are attached to the comp, it automatically detects theme. I honestly love this computer, and I look forward to producing even more videos. Even if you are just doing something simple, it can do it. It can extract audio from video too. Also, you can save as many file types, depending on what you are making (DVD video, data disc, etc.)

And the laptop has 250GB hard drive, and 3GM RAM, never lags, runs smooth. Also has a fingerprint scanner, works amazingly. My HP laptop is intended for my next 5 years of university, so I do expect it to last :) And it has many free programs, I still haven't tried them all yet.

Would this laptop be good for video editing? ANSWER QUICKLY?




Edwan


I'm not looking for an overkill laptop. Just a simple laptop that maybe CAPABLE for video editing and that will last long enough (At least 2-3 years).
I don't do anything HIGH when it comes to editing (I'm not a freddiew)
Just some simple gaming editing. Maybe add a couple captions and animations but not anything BIG!
I'm wondering if these laptops are good enough and will they last long?
I use Sony Vegas Pro 12 because let's face it. Movie Maker is horrible.
PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY!!!!!!!


Here's an example of what type of video editing i'm doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9Oatf9Eâ¦

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_oiebLqGâ¦




Here's the link to the latops:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toshiba-Satellitâ¦

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PURPLE-Sony-VAIOâ¦


Please give me answers!



Answer
This laptop is good for video editing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best laptop for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment