Thursday, February 20, 2014

Photoshop on the standard 13 inch Macbook Pro?




Izayaa


I might be getting a Macbook Pro soon, which I'm really excited about! I've been wanting one, and now that I'm moving away from my family to study at a really good school they might be sending me with a new Macbook Pro! My laptop is all used out and I can't use it without it being plugged, and it's realllyyyy slow whenever I use big applications like Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 4. It's even slow on the internet sometimes, and I have to always run clean ups. This Macbook Pro will be a huge relief for me, I hope.

I'm thinking about getting the refurbished baseline Macbook Pro 13-inch. Like, the cheapest Macbook Pro 13 inch that I can buy. I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 4 daily. I just want to be able to run these applications smoothly and flawlessly. I often run Lightroom and Photoshop together at the same time, but sometimes it can be REALLYYYYYY slow.

My computer is a Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit HP Compaq Presario. It was only $400 when I got it about two years ago. But how much faster is this baseline Macbook Pro than your average $400 Windows PC?

I'm pretty sure getting this Macbook Pro isn't a bad idea because I'll only mainly be using it for daily Lightroom and Photoshop, and maybe video editing, and of course using the web. BUT, I'm not a Mac user so I don't know how much a Mac can take.



Answer
The cheapest MacBook Pro 13 inch, would run Adobe Photoshop and light room for fairly well, better than your HP. But the program should really tax it, I would look into getting a more recent version of the 13, and maybe even an older 15. The 2011 13, should do your programs flawlessly, with lightning speed. You really don't ever want to buy refurbished computer, a refurbished computer has been used, and that means it's lifespan is lower. It's processors, hard drive, graphics card, screen, keyboard, and everything else has been used a lot. It may be a better investment to give a new one. Refurbished computers may only last two years, if you're lucky it will last more, but since it's been used, there's no way to know. Macs are made with the highest quality computer products on the market, I would look into getting a new one rather than a refurbished one.

MacBook Pro- 13 or 15 Inch?




kelticblon


Hello everyone! My name is Jake, and within the next few months I will be purchasing a new iMac 27" 3.4 Ghz 8 GB Ram. It will be my main Mac Desktop. ( I have a PC with Intel i7 quadcore 2.93 Ghz, 8GB ram, 1GB Ati radeon 5750) For my pc, i will use Gaming, as I already have a 27 inch display, and it is fairly quick. I also do other stuff on Pc, things that you cant do on a mac. That being said, I'm going to be a sophmore in highschool and I am allowed to use a computer in class. On my laptop, i wont be rendering HD video, or playing games. Mainly just documents, and anything you would do with a laptop. and photos or videos recorded with the webcam will be transfered to my iMac. So do you think the baseline Macbook Pro will work? I dont want it to be slow. and i want to be able to upgrade the os x for the next few years. I'm buying the top of the line iMac, so I know it wont be outdated for at least 5 years. I have look at the MacBook Air, i'm not interested; the 13 inch is more than the Pro, and 11 inch screen is too small. But how long will the dualcore i5 last? will it be laggy? i don't really want 3 quad-core i7 computers. What do you all think?


Answer
Well get the macbook pro 13 inch for your need as it has the dualcore i5 and intel hd 3000 and is powerful enough to handle HD videos and basic games. Macbook Pro 15 inch i7 quad and HD 6750 for gaming, video rendering, editing etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Photoshop on the standard 13 inch Macbook Pro?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment