Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Video Editing Laptop?




RiverEdits


I use Sony Vegas Pro, Cinema 4D, & Adobe After Effects, but my laptop(Sony Vaio) lags & is really slow when I'm editing. What are the fastest laptops for video editing? Ones that won't lag AT ALL. List some for me? I don't want a Macbook, so don't list that, thanks.


Answer
The fastest laptop for video editing is the one with the fastest processor. You can only render video as fast as your processor can handle it. RAM or what video card...that doesn't have anything to do with the speed of rendering.

New laptop used for video editing?




tootall7us


I need a new laptop especially for video editing and Photoshop. Would the Toshiba Satellite (model P875-S7310) be a good choice.


Answer
relatively,although I would recommend buying a pc with an nvidia or AMD graphics card to accelerate the video editing program allowing smoother previews and faster renders.graphics cards can also accelerate photoshop.

something like this would be good.
http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Battalion_101_CZ-13_Gaming_Laptop
change the ram to
-8GB [8GB x 1] 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM [Laptop Memory]

it has a decent size hard drive, a good graphics card,a great processor,a good amount of ram.overall good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Video Editing Laptop?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment